Altrincham Personal Estate Planning
When you are no longer around, would you like to ensure that your assets are passed onto the people you want them to?
Simply keeping an up-to-date and valid will may not give you adequate protection. Only by creating a detailed estate plan can you be sure your assets will be protected from risk. Part of that estate plan ensures that if you lose capacity the right people are put in place to take care of your personal affairs. How would your family cope if they could not access your money or assets when they needed them the most? Download all you need to know with our FREE Estate Planning Services Overview.
Altrincham Estate Planning
Our qualified Altrincham estate planning and Altrincham IFA team will talk you through what an effective estate plan looks like.Valid Will
- A well-drafted will can help to make sure that your assets are passed to the people you want on your death.
- Health and Welfare and Property and Affairs are the two types of Power of Attorney. By setting up these legal documents, you are allowing someone who you trust to take care of your legal affairs on your behalf (for example If you are away from the UK for a period of time, or you become incapacitated and cannot manage your own affairs).
Upon your death, your estate enters a legal process known as probate. This can take as long as nine months. None of your assets can be sold until the grant of probate is received. Any asset that is in trust will avoid this process.
- How would you feel if your family had to pay massive legal fees just because you did not make a will?
- How can you avoid the state taking all your life savings once you are gone?
- How can you avoid leaving uncertainty for your family to deal with?
Personal Estate Planning
Effective Altrincham estate planning advice gives you piece of mind that things are in place should the worst happen. Call our Altrincham estate planning specialists today on 0161 464 9122, for your one-hour FREE Altrincham financial planning and Altrincham retirement planning review.