Altrincham Personal Trusts
Altrincham Personal Trusts are commonly used by our clients to protect their biggest asset: their home. They do this to ensure that they can own it until the day they die, and then pass it on to their family without the encumbrance of costs or delay. The risks they face in doing this can be mitigated with Altrincham Personal Trusts.
Some reasons for setting up Altrincham Personal Trusts include:
- A spouse remarrying after your death.
- The bankruptcy of you or a beneficiary.
- When a recipient is dependent on state benefits: these would stop if they inherited funds outside of a trust.
- The cost and delay of probate after your death. The house will be able to be passed on immediately.
Altrincham Family Trust
Our Altrincham financial advisers take the time to talk to you about your wishes for your assets and estate after your death. By looking closely at your family tree and talking with you about the relationships, our Altrincham IFA and Altrincham estate planning advisors can talk you through the possible pitfalls and help you to choose which kind of trust is best for your personal circumstances.
The law around Altrincham Personal Trusts is complex, and there is no “one size fits all” solution to meet everybody’s circumstances. Thinking about who should inherit what, and how they do so, is the key to picking the right trust for you.
Personal Trusts Altrincham
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then a trust may be suitable for you:
- I would not like my family to pay more Inheritance Tax than they should.
- I would not want to unnecessary burden and costs to be placed on my family.
- I would not want my family to lose my wealth to pay for my care fees?
Want to know more? Book a FREE Altrincham financial planning review on 0161 464 9122.