Commercial Lending Warrington
When it comes to helping business owners manage their finances, help them to grow, or simply allow them to manage payments from clients, our range of business financial products are:
- Invoice finance
- Overdraft replacement facilities
- Short and long-term, secured and unsecured business loans
With access to a comprehensive range of funders and a varying portfolio of products, we can find a commercial financial solution that could ease cash flow, is easily affordable, potentially cost saving, and delivered when you need it most.
Our dedicated Warrington Commercial Lending team, have vast experience working in a wide range of industries. Our Warrington IFA can offer advice and recommendations that will help your business reach the next level. Our modern, hands-on, personal approach to business financing, coupled with vast experience, sets us apart from the competition.
Working in partnership with you, we construct bespoke leasing packages, enabling financial sales opportunities for your business or we find the right leasing solution for your business equipment purchases.
So why lease?
- All payments made under lease agreements are 100% tax deductible.
- You can upgrade more frequently without having to make further capital outlays.
- You can spread the cost out.
- The small and regular payments help ease the management of cash flow.
- Certainty of payments is ensured as asset finance agreements cannot be cancelled by the lenders and are generally fixed.
- Leasing can include additional benefits such as servicing of equipment or variable monthly payments.
Finding access to cash can be increasingly frustrating, but whether unsecured or secured, our business loans offer flexibility allowing you to finance a wide range of business costs and investments.
Whether your business requires working capital, expansion capital, asset finance or one off business expenses, we have solutions for you.
– We offer unsecured loans for up to 5 years, or, secured loans with repayment terms ranging from 3 years to 25 years, with highly competitive rates.
– We will always endeavour to provide a quick decision for all applications to ensure you get the money to your account as quickly as possible.
– Loans are 100% independent of your other business banking, giving you the discretion and flexibility you need to effectively run your business.
Unsecured, short-term business loans are ideal if your Warrington business needs:
To expand your team
New equipment or machinery
Funds for a marketing campaign
Funding for a large project
Bridging loan to cover a shortfall
To relieve cash flow
– From £5,000 – £150,000
– Terms of 1 – 24 months
– In certain circumstances, your business can have the cash in as quickly as one hour
– Paperless applications take less than 10 minutes
You decide how much financing you need and the length of time you want the business loan for. We look at your business merits when making you a funding offer and provide you with a clear repayment schedule, up front before you decide to draw out the funds.
Does your Warrington business need to assess its overdraft facilities?
Overdraft replacement is a simple funding solution that is an alternative to a bank overdraft.
– You can lend up to 50% of the average sales ledger balance up to a maximum of £50K.
– No minimum term, no minimum fees.
– Same day transfers can be processed free of charge if requested before midday.
Invoice finance offers funding against the sales ledger of a business, providing both immediate cash injection and an ongoing supply of working capital. By presenting a percentage of the value of invoices up front, invoice finance can ease the cash flow worries of a business by bridging the gap between raising an invoice and getting paid.
– Offers immediate injection of cash into your business.
– Provides an ongoing supply of working capital that grows in line with the business.
– Improves cash flow by releasing cash from existing business i.e. invoices.
– Releases the client from the burden of chasing customers for payment, by using credit control and sales ledger management facilities.
– Frees up valuable management time, enabling you to get on and run your business.
– Provides security and peace of mind with bad debt protection services available.
– Offers flexibility – confidential and selective funding solutions are available.
– Facilities for ‘one off’ invoices are available.
Contact a member of our Warrington corporate financial adviser and finance lending team today, to get your business on the right track: