Corporate Financial Planning Altrincham
When it comes to making the most of your Altrincham business, you may well receive advice from all types of professionals from legal to accountancy. Our Altrincham corporate financial planning advisers work alongside your others advisers but delve around the areas where we specialise in looking after your business finance.
When it comes to protecting your business, we look at the following areas:
- Protecting your business from: early death or illness of a shareholder or keyperson
- Shareholder protection agreements
- Private medical insurance
- Commercial insurance
Whilst working hard on your business, have you stopped to think about the day when you want to exit the business? How and when will you do this? What number (net asset value) do you need to ensure life after the business meets your life goals?
- Exit strategy planning
- Business property and entrepreneurs relief
- Investing business profits
- Lifetime cash flow modelling post-retirement (see video on the home page)
- Workplace pensions: advice; costing; implementation and education for employees
- SIPP’s and SASS advice and planning
- Commercial property transactions
Employee benefits including salary sacrifice; shopping discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Education of employees in money management clinics and pre-retirement.
- Financial planning for employees being made redundant.