Corporate Financial Planning Wilmslow
Most business owners talk to their banks relationship manager when thinking of new or re-finance packages for their business. However, our Wilmslow Corporate Financial Advisers are independent and whole of market, so when it comes to Wilmslow corporate financial planning, our experienced advisers offer help and guidance on all things business related. Whilst finance may not be top of your list, your Wilmslow business should look at all these following areas to ensure you are maximising your return and minimising risks.
Wilmslow Corporate Financial Planning ProtectionAssured Wealth offer a range of services in this area:
- Protecting your business from: early death or illness of a shareholder or keyperson
- Shareholder protection agreements
- Private medical insurance
- Commercial insurance
Business exit strategy
All our clients are asked how and when they will be exiting the business. Our Wilmslow IFA offer detailed personal financial cashflows that model how much money your business should be worth to enable you to take that retirement lifestyle you need.
- Exit strategy planning
- Business property and entrepreneurs relief
- Investing business profits
- Lifetime cash flow modelling post-retirement (see video on the home page)
Wilmslow Corporate Retirement Planning
Tax planning normally comes from your accountant, but why not look at old pension schemes you may have to see if the funds inside those contracts can help your business today?
- Workplace pensions: advice; costing; implementation and education for employees
- SIPP’s and SASS advice and planning
- Commercial property transactions
Employee benefits including: salary sacrifice; shopping discounts and cycle to work schemes.
- Education of employees in money management clinics and pre-retirement.
- Financial planning for employees being made redundant.
Speak to one of our dedicated Wilmslow financial advisers today to book a FREE Wilmslow corporate financial planning review meeting.