Knutsford Personal Trusts
Knutsford Personal Trusts are most commonly used to protect peoples’ biggest asset: the home in which they live. They use the trust to make sure that they can continue to own their home right up until the day they die. After that, it will pass on to their family without added costs or delay. The risks of passing down your home can be mitigated with Knutsford Personal Trusts.
Some reasons you may wish to set up Knutsford Personal Trusts include:
- A spouse that remarries after your death.
- The bankruptcy of you or one of your beneficiaries.
- A recipient being dependent on state benefits, which would stop if they inherited funds outside the protection of a trust.
- The cost and delay of probate. After your death, the house will be passed on immediately.
Knutsford Family Trust
Our Knutsford financial advisers take the time to talk with you about your wishes for your estate and assets after your death. We look closely at your family tree and talk to you about the relationships. Our Knutsford IFA and Knutsford estate planning advisors talk you through all the possible pitfalls and help you to pick the type of trust that is best for your personal circumstances.
The law around Knutsford Personal Trusts is complicated, and there is not a “one size fits all” solution which will suit everybody’s circumstances. Considering who should inherit what, and how they will do so, is key when picking the best trust for you.
Personal Trusts Knutsford
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, then a trust may be in your interest:
- I would not want my family to pay more Inheritance Tax than they should.
- I would not like to unnecessary burden and costs to be placed on my family.
- I would not like my family to lose my wealth to pay for my care fees?
Want to know more? Book a FREE Knutsford financial planning review on 01565 817122.