Liverpool Personal Estate Planning
When you are no longer here, would you like to make sure that your assets are passed on to the people you want them to?
Simply keeping an up-to-date, valid will might not give you sufficient protection. Only by writing a detailed estate plan can you be sure that your assets will be protected from risk. Part of that estate plan makes sure that if you lose capacity the right people are in place to take care of your personal affairs. How would your family cope if they could not access your money and assets when they needed it most? Download our Estate Planning Services Overview today.
Liverpool Estate Planning
Our qualified Liverpool estate planning and Liverpool IFA team will talk you through what an effective estate plan looks like.Valid Will
- A well-drafted will can help to ensure assets are passed to the people you want upon your death.
- Health and Welfare and Property and Affairs are the two types of Power of Attorney. By setting these legal documents up, you are allowing someone you trust to be named to take care of your legal affairs on your behalf (for example If you are away from the United Kingdom for a period, or if you become incapacitated and cannot manage your own affairs).
Upon your death, your estate goes through a legal process called probate. This can take nine months. None of your assets are able to be sold until the grant of probate is received. Any asset in trust avoids this process.
- How would you feel if your family had to pay huge legal fees just because you did not make a will?
- How can you avoid the state getting hold of all of your life savings once you are gone?
- How can you avoid leaving uncertainty for your family to deal with?
Personal Estate Planning
Effective Liverpool estate planning advice gives you piece of mind that things are in place should the worst happen. Call our Liverpool estate planning specialists today on 0151 601 5922, for your one-hour FREE Liverpool financial planning and Liverpool retirement planning review.