Manchester Corporate Financial Planning
How would your business survive if it lost a key member of the team? What implications would it have in the short/long term?
What resources would you have to ensure sales continue to be generated, contracts won, or renewed? Would you have the resources to recover, or even continue to trade? How would you be able to recruit and possibly relocate a new key person?
Most businesses have never thought through this process, or if they have, they simply have not put a plan in place.
Do you need our help to develop your own Manchester corporate financial planning plan?
Our Manchester corporate financial planning advisers offer various business protection solutions, including:
- Protecting your business from: early death or illness of a shareholder or key person.
- Shareholder protection agreements.
- Private medical insurance.
- Commercial insurance.
- We talk to clients about their business exit strategy, helping them to put the retirement income numbers in place to allow them to drive the net asset value to the figure they need to sell.
- Exit strategy planning.
- Business property and entrepreneur relief.
- Investing business profits.
- Workplace pensions: advice; costing; implementation and education for employees
- Financial planning for employees being made redundant.
So stop guessing about your families financial future and start to begin planning in order see how all your personal income and assets can help you to really to live the life you want, without having to worry about the future.
Your first one-hour Manchester corporate financial planning review session with one of our Manchester IFA team is completely FREE and without any obligation.
Speak to one of our Manchester retirement planning and Manchester financial planning specialists today on 0161 464 9122.