Manchester Personal Estate Planning
When you are no longer around, would you like to ensure that your assets are passed effortlessly to the people you really want them to?
Simply having an up to date & valid will, may not give you the full protection you actually need. Only by having a detailed estate plan, can you be ensured that your assets will be protected from various risks. Part of that estate plan would make sure that if you were to lose capacity, that the right people would take care of your personal affairs. After all, how would your family cope if they could not access your assets to help you? Download our Estate Planning Services Overview for all you need to know.
Our qualified Manchester estate planning and Manchester IFA team will talk you through what an effective estate plan could look likeValid Will
- A well drafted will can help to ensure those assets are passed to the correct people upon your death.
- Health and Welfare and Property and Affairs. By setting up these legal documents, you are effectively allowing someone you trust to take care and manage your legal affairs on your behalf (If you are away from the United Kingdom for any period, or become incapacitated & cannot manage your own affairs).
- Upon your death, your estate goes through a legal process – probate. This can take up to nine months. None of your assets can be sold until the grant of probate has been received. Any asset in your trust avoids this long/costly process.
- How would you actually feel if your family had to pay excessive legal fees because you did not make a will?
- How can you avoid the state getting your life savings once you are gone?
- How can you avoid leaving uncertainties for your family to sort out?
Effective Manchester estate planning advice will give you piece of mind that things have been put in place should the worse happen to you. Getting the right legal documents and plans for your own situation is key. Call our Manchester estate planning specialists today on 0161 462 9122, for a one-hour FREE Manchester financial planning and Manchester retirement planning review.