Warrington Personal Trusts
Warrington Personal Trusts are used by our clients most often to protect their biggest asset: their home. Why do this? It ensures that they can own their home right up until the day they die and then pass it on to their family, without costs or delay. The risks that exist in doing this can be mitigated through the use of Warrington Personal Trusts.
Some reasons why you may wish to set up a Warrington Personal Trust include:
- A spouse that remarries after your death.
- Bankruptcy of you or a beneficiary.
- The cost and delay of the probate process after your death. The house can be passed on immediately.
- If a recipient is dependent on state benefits, these stop if they inherit funds outside of a trust
Warrington Family Trust
Our Warrington financial advisers take the time to talk with you about what your wishes are for your assets and estate. By looking closely at your family makeup and talking with you about the relationships, our Warrington IFA and Warrington estate planning advisors can help you avoid the possible pitfalls and assist you in choosing which type of trust best fits your circumstances.
The laws surrounding Warrington Personal Trusts are complicated, and so there is not a “one size fits all” solution which can meet everyone’s circumstances. Thinking about who you want to inherit what, and how they will do so upon your death, is the key to choosing the right trust.
Personal Trusts Warrington
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, then a personal trust may be suitable for you:
- I would not like my family to pay more Inheritance Tax than they ought to.
- I would not want unnecessary burden and costs to be placed on my family.
- I would not want my family to lose my money to pay for my care fees.
Speak to one of our Warrington retirement planning and Warrington financial planning specialists today on 01925 396122.