Financial Services for your business
Would your business benefit from a brand new revenue stream? Do you operate in the professional services sector: accountancy; stock broking; tax advice; property management; estate agency; business protection or security; legal services or similar sectors? If the answer is yes, why not offer financial planning and associated services to your clients too? There are no costly set-up fees, no regulatory issues, and no training or compliance issues to deal with. We do all the hard work for you.
Here at Assured Wealth and Estate Planning we work with numerous professional services companies offering a bespoke “White labeled” financial planning (IFA) arm for them.
We take care of:
- Recruitment and training of an IFA for your practice (if needed)
- Regulatory approval (FCA)
- Stationary and leaflets
- Marketing support each month
- Client communications
- Direct mail campaigns
- E-mail marketing
- Dedicated service team for your clients needs
- Technical Para planning
- Independent product research
- Website development and S.E.O. to help drive traffic to your new IFA arm
- Joint seminars
- Client education workshops on personal finance
Our lifetime cashflow reports allow your clients to make life changing decisions: take redundancy; sell their business; gift money to children now rather than later in life, move to their forever home. They can do this safe in the knowledge that their money will not run out. How? With a detailed cashflow report allowing them to make multiple decisions and see how each play out before spending the money, or making the decisions.
We work in Partnership with you, to help your clients manage their finances and help them to plan for their futures. We are fully regulated within the UK and operate a truly independent service so your clients get fully impartial advice.
We offer a remuneration scheme for your business depending upon the level of support you require.
We run successful:
- Marketing campaigns
- Workplace training for employers and employees – explaining how tax and National Insurance works, what level of life cover they may need, how to budget, how to manage their finances.
Our client advice philosophy is different to that of our competitors. See our Video for more information.