In this month’s money management, we look at:
- Landlords and how buy-to-let investors rushed to complete before the April 2016 stamp duty changes took effect.
- How the national living wage has now become a legal requirement for employers.
- A number of changes to capital gains tax and entrepreneurs’ relief have been introduced for 2016/17.
- We also look at the attitudes of senior managers can often be an obstacle to the introduction of flexible working.
- Stamp duty changes lead to buy-to-let surge.
- Changes to stamp duty introduced in April 2016 have been linked to changes in the buy-to-let market.