West Kirby Personal Trusts
Do you need a West Kirby personal trust? It can be used to protect people’s homes, which is most peoples’ biggest asset. It means that if you die, your home can be passed on to your children or spouse straight away. It protects the home from the risks of extra costs or delays if certain circumstances arise, such as:
Some reasons you may wish to set up West Kirby Personal Trusts include:
- Your spouse or partner remarries after your death
- You or a beneficiary are declared bankrupt
- You pass your house onto a person who receives certain state benefits – inheriting property outside of a trust can stop these from being paid
- Delays during probate, which are mitigated if the home is held in trust
West Kirby Family Trust
Our West Kirby financial advisers go through the whole of your family tree. You point out where the relationships are, and who you would like to inherit your assets. We carefully navigate the potential pitfalls together and make sure we have selected the right trust to suit you.
There is complicated legislation and rules around how West Kirby Personal Trusts may be used. They are not suitable for everyone, and there is not a “one size fits all” solution. We can help to match up the trust to your personal desires for who will inherit which of your possessions after you pass on.
Personal Trusts West Kirby
Do you need a personal trust West Kirby? One may help you if:
- You don’t want your family to have to pay a large inheritance tax bill
- You don’t want your family put through unnecessary turmoil
- You don’t want your home to have to be sold to pay for your care in old age
To find out more, call us to book your FREE West Kirby financial planning review on 0151 601 5922. The initial meeting is paid for by us, and there is no obligation afterwards.